NEWS The latest information for you
January 15, 2021 Important Update
Following preliminary expert analysis, Promutuel Insurance wishes to inform its insured members that there is so far no reason to believe that members’ social insurance numbers (SINs), driver’s licence numbers, credit card numbers, or other banking details have been compromised.
For further details, please see the press release.
January 14, 2021 Warning against fraudulent calls
We have been advised that certain insured members have received calls from individuals claiming to be from Promutuel Insurance and requesting their banking information.
Promutuel Insurance denounces this type of fraud scheme and encourages insured members to be vigilant, refrain from providing such information, and report the call to their mutual. We have notified the police of this situation.
As announced regarding the resumption of pre-authorized debit payments, we will be sending a written notice to insured members with details on the terms and conditions.
Contact us Contact your mutual
We have set up special phone lines to help our insured members contact us. Providing you with first-rate service and all the attentive support you need remains our priority.
Important — Please note that our phone system registers an error code for incoming calls from hidden numbers. This prevents us from retrieving your message. To ensure we can respond to or follow up on your request, please do not use a hidden number.
- Promutuel Assurance Bagot (20)450 793-4471
- Promutuel Assurance Bois-Francs (11)819 752-5000
- Promutuel Assurance Boréale (10)1 800 485-4144
- Promutuel Assurance Centre-Sud (45)1 877 799-8844
- Promutuel Assurance Chaudière-Appalaches (36)1 800 561-4110
- Promutuel Assurance Deux-Montagnes (15)1 866 476-9263
- Promutuel Assurance de l’Estuaire (40)1 800 463-0705
- Promutuel Assurance de l’Estuaire (Îles-de-la-Madeleine) (40)418 724-4354
- Promutuel Assurance du Lac au Fleuve (39)1 800 463-9646
- Promutuel Assurance Lanaudière (16)1 888 755-5512
- Promutuel Assurance Montmagny-L’Islet (33)1 888 265-7940
- Promutuel Assurance Portneuf-Champlain (38)1 888 888-1229
- Promutuel Assurance Rive-Sud (12)1 800 463-1911
- Promutuel Assurance Vaudreuil-Soulanges (42)1 877 320-0808
- Promutuel Assurance Vallée du St-Laurent (51)1 855 699-6666
- Promutuel Assurance Vallée de l’Outaouais (21)819 561-7775
- Promutuel Assurance Longueuil (55)1 855 222-5955
- Promutuel Assurance Verchères–Les Forges (31)1 888 783-6455
- CSP des Rives de Montréal1 855 277-2424
How to find your mutual insurance association
By its name : The name of your mutual insurance association is written on your insurance policy or your proof of auto insurance (yellow slip).
By its identification number: Your mutual insurance association’s number is part of your policy number. It is made up of the first two digits after the letter.
Do you have a broker?
If you are insured with Promutuel Insurance through a brokerage firm, please contact your broker for further details regarding your insurance.
FAQ (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS) Answers to your questions
- Why are your systems still down?
- When will your systems be back up and running?
- My pre-authorized insurance payment was not withdrawn from my account. Is this normal, and am I still insured?
- What will happen when you start withdrawing pre-authorized payments again?
- What if I want to make a claim?
- I’ve been trying to call the number on your website, but there’s no answer. What should I do?
- I haven’t received my insurance certificate. What should I do?
- Can I make a change to my insurance policy?
- How can I get a quote?
- My policy is scheduled for renewal in the next few days (next few weeks). What will happen?
- Was sensitive insured-member data stolen?
- Are the police investigating?
- Why didn’t you send a letter to your insured members to let them know?
- Why haven’t you offered credit monitoring to your insured members?